Our telephone lines, prescriptions and reception are not available outside our core hours of 08:00 to 18:00. Because of the Covid-19 situation – our opening hours are currently:
We are currently open.
For your information
- Our phones are switched off from 12:15 to 13:15 allow the team to process enquiries and prescriptions (please be reassured that urgent calls will still be dealt with)
- Our telephone lines and reception are not available outside our core hours of 08:00 to 18:00
- The clinicians availability can change due to holidays or sickness
- One of the GPs each day will be a ‘duty doctor’ who is responsible for urgent on the day support
- We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays
- When we are closed or when we have no appointments available – GP appointments can be booked via the Livi App.
Out of Hours Service
Between 18:30 and 08:00, Monday to Friday, and all day at weekends and on Bank Holidays your call will be redirected to the NHS 111 service.
When we are closed or when we have no appointments available – GP appointments can be booked via the Livi App.
A+E is for emergencies only. Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.