- Dr Jeremy Stephenson – B.Medsci., B.S., B.M. (1989 Nottingham), M.R.C.G.P., F.P.Cert.
Our senior partner has been a partner at the practice since 1995. He has special interests in orthopaedics, minor surgery as well as GP training.
- Dr Sarah Haydon – M.B., B.S. (1991 London), M.R.C.G.P., D.R.C.O.G., D.F.F.P., DIP.OH
Works 3/4 time with a special interest in womens’ health, diabetes and GP training. She has been a partner at the practice since 1998.
- Dr Sabina George – M.B., B.S. (1996 London), M.R.C.G.P., D.R.C.O.G., D.C.H., D.F.F.P
Special interests in paediatrics and contraceptive services as well as teaching medical students. A partner with us since 2003 – working ¾ time.
- Dr Amit Mehta – M.B., B.S. (2002 London), M.R.C.G.P., D.R.C.O.G.
Began at the practice in March 2007 as an associate GP and has been a partner since July 2008. Dr Mehta trains medical students and junior doctors and is involved in GP commissioning.
- Dr Ibramhim Wali – M.B., B.S. (2000 Lagos), M.R.C.P. (London), M.R.C.G.P.
Joined our practice in 2009 having completed vocational training in general practice training locally. A partner with us since 2014.
Trainee GPs, Junior Doctors & Medical Students
As well as training future GPs and junior doctors we are also an accredited teaching practice. We frequently host final year medical students from St Georges Hospital Medical School in London. Their 4 week attachments with us allow them to gain experience in seeing patients. As part of their training you may be asked to consult them before seeing one of the doctors. Your vital role in their training is much appreciated.
For more information on junior doctor training please visit: www.mmc.nhs.uk